What to Know about Outsourcing Call Center Services
A Checklist on What to Ask Providers Before You Hire
Outsourcing your call center operation is a decision that should be given thorough consideration to ensure that you select the service provider that best fit your business needs. This form of Business Process Outsourcing (BPO) is typical for companies that depend on call center operations in executing their business model. Whether your need is to hire out your complete call center operation, or augment your existing staff, outsourcing is an effective way to increase your call center capabilities and scalability.
Advantage’s checklist provides insight into critical questions that you should ask service providers to ensure that they have the expertise and the capacity to meet your business needs.
In this checklist, you will learn:
- Important questions to ask about call center capabilities;
- How to determine if a service provider can handle your call volume;
- How to compare rates among service providers;
- What should you expect in agent training and preparation; and
- How to assess a company’s quality assurance process.
Yes, I’d like to download “What to Know about Outsourcing Call Center Services”