Maintaining Contact Center Operations Amid a Crisis
The COVID-19 pandemic has presented huge challenges for all sectors of society, particularly the business community. The impact of this seemingly uncontainable threat has forced companies to transform how they do business. Most industries are challenged by how to adapt in this new business environment, and contact centers are no exception. We know that this Corona crisis will eventually pass and things will get back to normal; however, there will inevitably be another crisis that your customer service or contact center operation will have to navigate.
The question is, “Can your call center avoid a serious service disruption when confronted with the next crisis?”
To avoid disruption in your operation, now is the time to develop a business continuity plan. Advantage’s guide, Maintaining Contact Center Operations Amid a Crisis provides tips on what your plan should include, including:
- who to include on your business continuity team;
- what goes into an effective crisis communications plan;
- how to ensure that your call center technology remains accessible during a crisis;
- how to handle call center staffing issues in a crisis; and
- and how to pivot to a tele-work model with ease.
Yes, I’d like to download “Maintaining Contact Center Operations Amid a Crisis”